Office of Sexual Violence Support & Education

Centre for Student Development and Counselling:
Provides confidential, on-campus, individual and group counselling.

Ryerson Medical Centre:
You can obtain medical attention at the Ryerson Medical Centre during regular business hours but they cannot provide specialized sexual assault care. They can test for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) or pregnancy. If necessary, referrals to local hospitals or specialists can be arranged. Payment through OHIP or a similar out-of province insurance plan is required.

Aboriginal Student Services:
A culturally supportive environment where all First Nations, Aboriginal, Inuit, Metis, status and non-status students can balance academic learning with traditional teachings.
416-979-5000, ext. 7699

Human Rights Services
Support for the Ryerson community, promoting a study, work and living environment free of discrimination and harassment based on prohibited grounds (e.g. race, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion, etc.). Human Rights Services manages an informal and formal complaint process.

Ryerson Ombudsperson
A confidential information, advice and assistance resource for those who wish to address what they believe to be unfair treatment at the university.
416-979-5000, ext. 7450